ExcelFIX 5.41 released October 24th, 2008
Includes improvements and changes in the Excel recovery program, ExcelFIX.
Latest release: ExcelFIX 5.41
Date: October 24th, 2008.
Version Changes: This new version includes the following changes:
- Vista x64. New activation system compatible with Vista x64. This system uses less hardware components avoiding most installation problems.
- Access Violation in the help file. A problem has been solved that occured while opening the help file in Vista.
- Cimaware Software signature. the installation signature is now "Cimaware Software SL" . This information is shown when the program is first installed.
- Data validation + Invalid Pointer. If "Data validation" was activated in the options menu an "Invalid Pointer" error showed while saving. Solved through message for the user.
- Error cannot open file. An error related to using foreign characters for the file name in a computer without them. Now the user is notified to change the file name.