Excel file repair software
- ExcelFIX recovers all data from a corrupt xlsx or xls Excel file and saves them to a new, trouble-free, file.
- ExcelFIX has been installed more than 900,000 times so far. Many universities, city halls, and big companies around the world trust us.
- Many people have successfully repaired their file with ExcelFIX after failing with many other tools. See for yourself from our true testimonials.
- Important: Not all files can be repaired. Check your file now with the free ExcelFIX preview, it only takes a minute!
Relevant Excel errors
- "The file is corrupt and cannot be opened."
- "Excel cannot open the file beacuse the file format or file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file."
- "The file might have been damaged or modified from its original format."
- "We're sorry, we could't open your workbook. It's possibly corrupt or using a file format that's not supported."
- "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other applications."
When is ExcelFIX needed?
- The xlsx or xls file becomes corrupted and cannot be opened.
- After a disk recovery, or file undelete operation, the file can no longer be opened.
- The file takes a long time to open when previously it opened flawlessly.
- The file takes too long to save, or cannot complete the save process.
- You get "Not enough memory" errors during the normal use of the file.
- Focusing a particular sheet takes too much time.
- The file is problematic, or behaves erratically.
With more than one hundred released versions during the last fifteen years, we have achieved a high-quality solution with the best reliability and speed.
- All corruption patterns. More than 900,000 installations and the feedback from our customers have allowed us to continuously improve the software for all corruption patterns.
- The most used. Every 50 seconds one of our products is being used in some part of the world. Our software has been sold in more than 140 countries.
- Accurate file repair. Charts and images are recovered from all Excel versions, as well as cell comments, group and outline, subtotals, printer settings and page breaks. Same is true for formatting and merged cells where fonts, borders, colors and patterns are recovered exactly as in the original xlsx or xls file with no distortion. ExcelFIX can recover complex formulas from files of any Excel version. For example, it is the only one that can recover names, external references, and multi-sheet ranges from xls files.
- Continually updated. We are constantly developing new versions of our programs to offer you the highest quality. You will have access to free updates for a period of one year after purchase.
- Both xlsx and xls. Xls and xlsx are different formats. ExcelFIX recovers all advertised contents for both formats. Some other tools do not perform the same for all versions, and could generate faulty recovered files depending on its version. ExcelFIX repairs files created with Microsoft® Excel 365, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), 2000, 97 and 95.
- Extremely damaged files. ExcelFIX performs particularly well recovering data from severely damaged files, trunked files, or files that have lost the first part of the file. This is achieved by keeping a large database of patterns for different Excel binary parts and its statistical position related to other elements.
- Money-back guarantee. Your excel file will be fixed or you will get your money back.
- Free evaluation. You can evaluate the program free of charge before you purchase it. The program's viewer lets you explore the results of the recovered file before you buy.
- Confidentiality. Your files never leave your PC. The entire repair process is performed safely on your own computer.
- Original preserved. The recovered Excel file is saved to a new, different, file without modifying the original file in any way. This guarantees that there will be no further damage to the corrupt Excel file.
- Digitally signed. All our products are digitally signed to guarantee their source. You can check the signature by right-clicking on the installation file and selecting the option "Properties".
- Qualified tech support. Our programs are easy to use, but if our assistance is necessary, our technicians will be happy to help you. If needed, we will repair your file in our lab for free.
Repair your file in 5 minutes
- Check your file: Download the software, recover your file, and browse your file’s contents in the viewer.
- Purchase: Purchase a license only if you are happy with the results. An activation code will be sent to you immediately after you complete your purchase.
- Save: Save the recovered data to a new, trouble free, file.
Do you have any questions?
Ask our customer service team.