What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information linked to a website and only accessible by it. They are stored in your browser. After a certain time they expire and are deleted. More information about cookies.
- PHPSESSID: session id to manage the contents of the shopping cart, form fields, acceptance of conditions, etc.
- __utma: used by Google Analytics to generate site usage statistics.
- __stripe_mid: used by the Stripe payment method during the management of a payment.
- AFIL: affiliate id. It is created when accessed from an affiliate's website.
- cookies-notice: if it exists, the cookies warning will be hidden.
How to disable cookies
They can be disabled in the browser settings:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Other: Visit your browser documentation.
By disabling cookies, some web functions will no longer work.